Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

Patch

I love patching. Patches on clothes look adorable. I usually put patches on holes of my kids' trousers. Obiously, I want to put special patches suitable for that particular holes, not plain and dull ones. Elbow patches are in fashion now. My grandma, who used to say ''holes are better closed than open'', couldn't stand holes and tears on clothes. Now, enjoy pictures of some patches that I have made
''I love London'' patch on my son's jeans. I got the idea from the words on the back pockets of them.

I have made these pants with a ''star'' patch. The patch was torn and I put a little star patch on it. It now looks really cool.




This ''heart'' patch was made on my son's pants on Valentine's Day this year. You may remember seeing it in my post.


It's a ''football'' patch on my son's pants that he wears at home. Dear son, you can crawl and make holes on your pants so that your mom can do some patching work.



My daughter doesn't make holes on her pants. I'll be happy to put a pretty patch on her pants if she does make some.

And this is a ''patch'' pincushion made specially for this post. The pincushion is something that I love doing and this time, I combined the two, patch and pincushion.


How to patch pincushion make:



That's the end of my post for patches. But my work on patching will continue.



Enjoy the craft of patching!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment