Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 28, 2012

How to made paper pom pom

Paper pom pom is my favoraite decoriation for any holiday. The people wish to me that how to is a paper pom pom made. Then I do it. I have chosen tissue paper because it is very cheap and  abundent in my country.

Things needed:
Tissue paper 3-5 pc
Scissor
Wire and thread


 How to make:
1. Fold the paper follew the picture.


2. To make sure the paper is folded, use paper clip.

To build up in layers them all

3. Cut center of paper follew the picture.


4. Wrap the paper with wire and twist


5. With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes


6.  Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time

That's finished.
 You'll use it for decoration of all parties and home decor.

                                     

Enjoy pom pom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment