Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2012

How to make a mattress topper

Make your own bedding with sewing tutorials that will teach you how to make a bedding set. Let's start with what yu put on your bed.
Mattress top.
My son has grown out of his bed. Now his younger sister has taken on his bed. I've just started to make changes to the bed so it's suits her tastes. The mattress of the bed is not comfortable to lie on without a topper on it.
Use zigzag stitch sewing each other 

Sew coversheet out of Mattress topper .


I made this mattress topper with a resin holder on each conner. The resin holder helps the topper not slide over the mattress.

By the way, the topper was made with a blanket that I was wrapped in when I was a baby. The blanket cover is very soft and my daughter uses it now.


The sewing keeps you with your memories and enriches them.
Happy memory sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Great post, what you said is really helpful to me. I agree with you anymore. I have been talking with my friend about, he though it is really interesting as well.

    Adjustable Beds

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great work i am very happy after saw this post you make your own mattress topper and know i also try to make home made mattress topper for my baby.

    Mattress topper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be secretive when posting this because my daughter will insist she wants a set too. Check this super cute Pororo mattress set. It's Korean culture to sleep on the floor on a "yo" which means a mattress http://www.amerisleep.com/mattresses.html

    ReplyDelete